Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since reciving this email 29/03/2016

campinggaz
Dabbler

since reciving this email 29/03/2016

About your broadband speed

Hello gary,

When you signed up for Plusnet Broadband, we gave you an estimated line speed. Now that your broadband has now been active for 14 days, we thought we'd let you know the speed as it stands today, by way of comparison.

Estimated line speed 27.4Mbps to 36.8Mbps
Current line speed 37Mbps
To find out more about how broadband works, and the things that can affect the speed of your service, check out our broadband speed guides.
If you've got any questions about your service our Community Forums have loads of information and help available.

Kind regards,
Plusnet Customer Support
www.plus.net

i have had to restart the router half a dozen times from the line dropping and its getting really slow,
Am i being throttled ?

thanks Gary
4 REPLIES 4
runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: since reciving this email 29/03/2016

Hi campign gaz
A more likely answer is you have a line fault. Why would you be "throttled"? ISP's don't throttle connections deliberately. It's not in anyones interests to do that. Best advice is to follow the fault troubleshooter and then report it.
http://www.plus.net/help/broadband/
Report back any results and people will try to help.
Good luck
GPS
campinggaz
Dabbler

great all i want is to talk to someone about internet on the phone for half of the night, and not get no where as usual, well its a date soon as she gone to bed,
campinggaz
Dabbler

Decided i cant be arse today, see how it goes tonight it might be a local issue, if not be on it tomorrow. 
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Not sure why you need to talk to someone on the phone about this? The link gpsmout provided gives you the same troubleshooting information you'd get from calling in and also allows you to report the fault directly online - the direct link for the latter is https://faults.plus.net
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.