cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple but helpful idea for question/ticket pages

amcclean
Rising Star

simple but helpful idea for question/ticket pages

I have had a number of tickets opened recently.
Each time I login I get a prompt advising a ticket has been updated but on looking at the my questions page there is no indication which question has been updated as they all still say awaiting support answer or similar.
To find the question which has been added to it's necessary to look through all of them which can be a pain if you are using a mobile or on a slow connection.
Would it possible to add the last update date / time field to the right side of the open question text so the appropriate relevant ticket can be identified from the list of open questions.

podman
6 REPLIES 6
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: simple but helpful idea for question/ticket pages

Nice idea, but I'd not be overly hopeful that such a practical idea will see the light of day... would be delighted though to be proved wrong!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've passed it on, thanks for that - I guess the reason it's not on there is we still hope customers will only have one ticket open at once (if they have any open at all, ideally of course they wouldn't Smiley )
As ever no promises (especially when we're so busy) but as I said, it's been passed on.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: podman
Each time I login I get a prompt advising a ticket has been updated..

I get this too but my ticket hasn't been updated at all.  Shocked
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
TORPC
Grafter

Same here and if when I click the X nothing happens
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: Matt
........ we still hope customers will only have one ticket open at once (if they have any open at all, ideally of course they wouldn't Smiley )

Forgetting, of course, that several internal Plusnet  processes can add tickets to the pool  Grin
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No, I stand by my original comment Smiley If we're raising tickets on the account that means we're doing things, which in all probability is costing us money (not least of which is support agents responding to the tickets). So, ideally, there would be none Smiley