cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sick to death

lisatoye

sick to death

plusnet has become as big of a headache as bt.. dropping connections all the time is becoming a pain and when you ring to try and get it resolved they palm you off with lame excuses, if it isnt sorted out very soon i will be changing providers and pay the last of what i owe them the same way they provided the service to me.. '''in drips and drabs'' ...
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: sick to death

You seem to be changing your mind without giving any reasons or indeed what the problem is
Quote from: lisatoye
brilliant, now my broadband has a great connection,  why would plusnet stick us with crappy routers, they obviously need to upgrade their routers, i was almost canceling my account with plusnet over this problem with the connection to their router, it was doing my head in...
So is your problem with your connection or with the router and is it the same with the HH3 or different
If it is with your connection have you raised a fault with Plusnet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: sick to death

Hi  lisatoye,
I've just taken a look over your account and I genuinely can't see any issues. You're connected and at the speed profile we'd expect to see for you.
I can see there was a phone fault around a month ago which appears to have been resolved.
Please let me know if there's any specific issues we can help you with.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team