cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same problem again !!

misterdb

same problem again !!

:(don't know whats going on with plusnet with my line profile and broadband speeds,three times on different occaisions i have phone C/S about line profiles and broadband speeds and every time after the 10 day training period within three to four weeks its back to square one with them .i have two months to on my contract so will be keeping a very close eye on line speeds and will make a decision about  FTTC soon after  christmas on whom to sign up to for it as its a lot of money to get a unsatisfactory service Sad
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: same problem again !!

Given your only other thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111509 perhaps you can be a bit more explicit
misterdb

Angry On three seperate occaisions i have had to phone plusnet about the line speeds i am getting. everything is fine for the 10 line training period but once that is over slowly the speed  drops over a four week period ,i am using the BT speedtester to check most days so plusnet does have a record of the falling speeds .As i have stated i have two months to go on my contract to decide wether to upgrade my package to fibre optic plus calls with plusnet or some other provider.Before posting this have done a BT speedtest  ....line profile 5.5...........speed 4.6 Sad
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@misterdb  Sorry this wasn't a fault as per some of the previous issues we've looked at for you. You were assigned an incorrect speed profile on our systems.
If fixed that for you but that will only account for the issue in part as Ive updated this manually to 4500kbps. I'd just need to advise raising another fault if that continues to be an issue for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
misterdb

many thanks Adam for the fast response  from you ,so far so good with the speed profile and here's hopeing that the problems solved . Smiley