Did you mean: 

plusnet training issues?

warbleeder
Grafter

plusnet training issues?

so yesterday i posted this

« on 04/08/2014, 16:48 »
so i try to add call direct and it wouldnt let me so i call Customer services
CSR i spoke to said he manually set it up and it would be working after 24 hours ........ over 30 hours later and its still not working ....
and i still cant add it to my account so can someone phone me on the mobile number ending in 449 so this can be set up?
and maybe explain to me why this isnt working yet?
my ticket gets looked at i did not get a phone call as requested instead i get told (IT IS MY FAULT)
Thank you for your patience.
I am sorry that the divert has not been activated on your line.
I have checked the status on the ugrade order and can confirm that it is currently pending completion for the 06/08/14. It seems that the failed billing order on the line may have delayed this from going on sooner.
Once this has been added and the order closed, you can set up the divert service. I am sorry to say that this is not something we can do for you as it needs to be done via the handset at the property.
once active you can divert all calls by :
Lifting the handset
Dial (star) 21 (star) [mobile number to divert to] (hash key)
Once this has been done all calls will be diverted for you. You can check and cancel the service from the line by using the guide given previously.
I hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
my account is not in failed billing nor was it when i placed the order this is not acceptable nor is it good customer services.... so again what the h.e.ll is going on with my account .... ur system would not let me add call divert my self and then i get told its my fault as i was in failed billing when the order was placed....
3 REPLIES 3
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: plusnet training issues?

Hi Warbleeder,
From looking into your account I can see that the agent may have been confused with the initial order for Anonymous Caller Reject and the order for Call Divert, aside from this I can't see why else it would have been picked up as an issue with failed billing unless he through these orders were one and the same request for caller diver of which the first one failed.
I can then see an outstanding balance was processed on the 31st which falls between the two orders so apologies if this is where the confusion sits, it seems to be the only logical explanation for this.
After reviewing the account it seems that there is no reason for the delay in Call Divert activation, the order was placed when speaking to the agent on the phone, we then had confirmation back from Openreach that the order completed at 9:21am this morning. Given this it seems that it has taken longer than usual for the order to complete as we normally see these go active within 24 hours or so.
Have you tested the service since the order completed and can you now use the Call Divert function?
warbleeder
Grafter

yep its active went active yesterday....... downside is i dont realy need it now 😕 but im going to keep it anyways (just incase)
i went away sunday (till today) so i was hoping it was going to be active monday night.... missed afew calls on landline due to this but awell whats done is done
warbleeder
Grafter

p.s adam sorry for  delay in response 4 hour train journey and just got home