cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet disaster

rashev

plusnet disaster

Hello,
After almost 2 months of ordering Plusnet subscription, I still don't have internet connection.
First the router took 3 attempts to deliver, because of wrong address. I understand it happens, but I had to call at least 6 times, only to find that the address was wrong and was missing house number! 
Then, the BT engineer arrived and installed the wall sockets, but did not leave a modem behind. After another 10 calls, 3 missed appointments and loads empty promises, your support engineers told me to await, guess what - another call to schedule another appointment, this time at the end of January. I called last week to confirm an appointment that I even received text message for today, and the support engineers told me it has not been scheduled.
This is unacceptable service and completely voids the contract. I have never seen more inefficient internet service provider, in 21st century, waiting for two months to get internet connection... I can only imagine what it will be once I have plusnet internet connection...
Well done plusnet!
1 REPLY 1
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: plusnet disaster

I'm sorry to learn of your problems.
Am I right in thinking the current problem is that service is installed but you are without modem?
Our priority now is to connect you, then we'll run through the problems experienced.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team