cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no broadband for 3 months...!

SarahS

no broadband for 3 months...!

Hi, I was really impressed with plusnet when I joined good value for money & great customer service. However I would not recommend home move. I moved nearly 3 months ago & only got the phone line connected 2 weeks ago & still waiting for the broadband fault to be fixed. Not a happy customer. Sarah
4 REPLIES 4
x47c
Grafter

Re: no broadband for 3 months...!

and exactly what have you done in those 3 months to have it fixed?
- have you called anyone?
- have you emailed anyone?
If so what did they say?
Was there a functional phone at the property before you moved in?
Was the problem that there were no spare 'D' side lines from the local street box to your house?  That is about the only technical reason I can see for a delay - and that should not be more than a a few weeks or so at max
SarahS

Hi there, yes lots of emails & phone calls. It is such a long boring story can't bear to go over it again. But basically it keeps being reported as a fault & investigated but without resolution. So do not know what to do now apart from cancel my direct debit.  Embarrassed
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I'm not surprised you feel frustrated.  Sad
Hopefully the Digital Care Team will pick up your post on Monday and be able to get things moving more positively.
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Sarah,
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had. After checking your account I can see that the issue is actually a fault with the service at your new house rather than an issue with the actual process of us moving your service from one home to another.
I'm happy to help you get this sorted out. Could you please reply back when you have your router connected to the test socket (assuming you have one) so I can run a few tests?
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/bbfaults/master_socket_testing.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team