cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new payment system aint coming fast enough!!

warbleeder
Grafter

new payment system aint coming fast enough!!

every single time i try to pay online this is what i get
Your payment card was declined. Please check card details and retry, or use an alternate card
so every single time i have to phone up \ Angry
ive tried to make payment and i aint got time to be messing around on phone
how long till new system comes in?
23 REPLIES 23
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: new payment system aint coming fast enough!!

Hi warbleeder,
There's no set date for this that we're able to share.
Rest assured you should see posts from us about this when we have something to share.
Your payment card was declined. Please check card details and retry, or use an alternate card

Have you carefully checked the details your entering? We're not aware of and don't suspect there to be any issues to cause this other than the details not being entered correctly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

details are fine i allways double check them to make sure they are correct before i click continue next or what not.... and i do it for every payment
but plusnet seems to decline my card 99.9% of the time
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Would life be easier for you if you paid by direct debit or just left a continuous authority to charge to your card?
If there is a sharp edge in the system, then the more times you cause yourself to have contact with it, then the greater the chance you'll get cut fingers.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

avatastic
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
There's no set date for this that we're able to share.

Or in English - It's not coming.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
warbleeder
Grafter

if i could trust PN with my bank details on their system then they would be there.....
ive said this many times.... (im not slagging plusnet off) what happened has happened and im still with them
however i do have reasons for my card details not been left on system
also they do have a new payment system coming and to what i understand it should be shortly after new year... but dont count on it
warbleeder
Grafter

So i added bank details... and cant make payment? and i get disconnected sunday if its not made by then.....
theres a 16 minute wait currently on PN CS
warbleeder
Grafter

also The card details that appear below will be billed automatically for your next invoice
that works the same as direct debit.. but you are charging £1.50 for it.....
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: warbleeder
theres a 16 minute wait currently on PN CS

Have you considered giving the no-line chat a go?  Log on to the portal, look for a purple box on the left / go wander around the support pages but wait a minute or so on pages.
This is in extended trails and pops up somewhat randomly at the moment.
HTH?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

warbleeder
Grafter

they only deal with sales and nothing els i tried that before and reply i got was
sorry but we only deal with sales
warbleeder
Grafter

and in all fairness (if im wrong fair enough)  it seems like PN site runs off joomla or some sort
if this is the case why dose it take so long for them to add little things to improve the site?
artmo
Aspiring Champion

I set up a direct debit over 7 years ago and have not had any problems in that time.  Wink
warbleeder
Grafter

im not bothered about the £1.50 charge what i am bothered about is having to call to pay every month when you should be able to press a button on a website its crazy...
and not everyone can set-up direct debit .... as they cant say the monehy will deffinatly be in the bank on said date every month for what ever reason
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Quote from: warbleeder
they only deal with sales and nothing els i tried that before and reply i got was
sorry but we only deal with sales

Interesting - I wonder if it depends upon which page it launches from?  Only this morning I saw a paste of what I took to be a support chat into a forum post.
@CRT,
What is the current capability of the chat service please?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Also see here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134655.msg1178525.html#msg1178525
@CRT,
Are there some specific card types which PlusNET do not accept but has not made public?  Many retailers do not accept delta, electron or pre-paid "credit" cards - which are often the types of cards used by people who have difficulty in trying to stretch out their cash flow.
Are these two cases linked?