Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract

richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

new contract

hi all , after reading other threads about call times to pn i hope i`m going to get through quickly

i`m going to be calling them up on later today, to negotiate a new contract, if im on hold for more than 10 mins then i will be off, sky is offering me a hell of a package with my fibre, pn you have been warned sky are hovering above ready to dive in, if you guys cant match then im off which i hope i dosnt come down to that

will keep you lot updated 

3 REPLIES 3
richierich007
Grafter

Re: new contract

update

1st attempt calling pn 40min waiting time hung up, cpl hrs later straight through

i spoke to adviser about my contract almost up to see what i could get in the way of sports channels,bt sports got that with discount and lowered my fibre price and still on 80/20, ive kept that deal on paper for now

so i decided to do a bit work checked up on openreach checker for fibre in my area and none

so i went on bt site to see there price and its showing my cabinet is full only std broadband i could get 

called ee up to see what they could offer and said fibre is available, i said bt says theres none availiable they said we have our own ports in your cabinet that bt cant give to other isp, if there any truth in that ????? or they all belong to openreach/bt

anyway they couldnt beat pn on price

so  im going down the route of deal off pn and buying a now tv monthly tv pass for sports channel at £20 pm

ive had not 1 problem with pn in over 3 and half years on fibre hitting speeds of 74/19

another happy customer keep it up pn

and can someone ans if i ee was talking rubbish about the cabinet

notmyname
Rising Star

and can someone ans if i ee was talking rubbish about the cabinet

I wouldn't say talking rubbish.

If the cabinet is full when you initiate the transfer, EE won't have a spare port to provision you on.   The port you are currently on is provisioned by Plusnet, as such EE can't always take over the existing port.

However, some suppliers do reserve ports for instances such as these.  So it is quite possible that EE happen to have a spare.

richierich007
Grafter

thanks for the reply

and got it all sorted using live chat, a great thanks to [CSA Removed] who took the chat, done extremely easily oh and a new router (are they any good)

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name/s removed to private staff area as per Forum rules