cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new conection

middletonhome

new conection

How I wish I stayed with my old company at least I would have a phone & internet &. Not have to borrow a. Phone. I arranged my change over a month in advance & called plus  net to check on the day I made the order that there would be no delays as I have an elderly mother who relies on me & what has happened here I am on day 5 with no phone etc. Each time I call I feel I have been fobbed off by someone who really couldn't  give a #### & not actually  told when i am likeyto have a phone is there anyone out there who knows what's  going on? Of course it's  someone else fault
5 REPLIES 5
AndyH
Grafter

Re: new conection

Hi
Do you not have an install date or reason why the install has failed?
middletonhome

Hi yes I was supposed to be connected on the 20th march which was the date my last contract ended which was confirmed by Plusnet on 19 february the router arrived on the 16th march so I thought it was going to be fine when I spoke to them on wed I was told I would be connected by midnight that day on Thursday it was going to be later that day Friday. They said they weren't. Sure why I wasn't connected and passed me to a different department  who said they would contact me later which they didn't so I called again Friday pm was put on hold for 19 minutes and the guy said I should have  been  told they  would contact  me within 72 hours from me calling and that I wouldn't be connected until at least Monday as they are waiting for BT what for I am not sure as by this time I was quite angry. I try to be organized and put things in place so there are no delays and I find it very annoying when this.happens
AndyH
Grafter

What does it say in the order status on the website? Is there no install date/engineer appointment booked?
Unfortunately Plusnet are reliant on their suppliers, BT Openreach (who are known to change install dates/times without notice).
middletonhome

Thank you  I will check it out
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi middletonhome,
Looks like everything completed and was activated yesterday? Please let us know if that's not the case or if there's anything else we can help with.