cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my £100 cashback is taking so long to come

gr1ss

my £100 cashback is taking so long to come

I had enrolled on the 13th of march 2015 for the £100 cashback via yourwebsite I had spoken to a member of the online chat sevice on that day and she says that we have the £100 cashback offer and gives me the link I enroll and now plusnet is taking so long to send me my cash back, I have also sent to them a copy of the covesration that I had with the sales staff on thatvery day as proof. I cannot understand why are they taking so long to send me my £100 cashback I have wasted so much time making phone calls and sending a copy of the transcript of the conversation with your chat team to documnets@plus.net but no reply as of yet.
Could you be kind enough to look into the matter
gr1ss
4 REPLIES 4
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: my £100 cashback is taking so long to come

Unfortunately you are not alone Sad
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Shades of Hoover?
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Swansong

Hello,
I too am still awaiting my £100 cashback after signing up in March via link on MSE website...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@gr1ss
Sorry to hear about this.
I've just taken a look into it and can see someone has ownership of this already.
I'll get in touch with them now and make sure they get this chased as a matter of urgency before calling you.
documents@plus.net isn't for support it's only if we ask you for certain documents if required (changes of name etc) we have access to transcripts for any chats if needed but don't worry we're not disputing the claim at all.
@Swansong
My colleague Matty has a persona ticket open for this, this means he'll be updating you within the next couple of days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team