cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving house nightmare

jonty1

moving house nightmare

Moved home 1st june had given plusnet moving date address etc, was talked into starting new contract  (more expensive)...so was all set...or so i thought......was given a start date for new service at new home...(only moved to nxt village)....this did not happen, apparently last owner of property never cancelled his phone line so i couldent have a new one..???  anyway new date given ...TWO weeks later  !!!  so four weeks with no phone or broadband...not acceptable.....then suddenly today   broadband is on  !   not supposed to be untill the 27th according to todays e,mail from plusnet....along with the email detailing what is supposed to be my new address details etc,....only they are NOT,..according to plusnet i now live on the east coast...i couldnt be further away...........to add to frustration   cannot get anyone on online chat as useual  nad i,m not sitting on hold on the phone to customer services for hrs as i was last time after being transfered several times...!!!   they can bill me at the address they have given....Good luck with that   !!!!!!............plusnet..........lost ALL confidence in this so called award winning service..

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: moving house nightmare

I'm really sorry to hear this and for the lack of communication surrounding your actual activation date.

I've updated your account details now and I'll make sure feedback is passed on to the adviser that closed off your house move following the activation of your services yesterday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet