cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monday morning moan

smokeyone
Grafter

monday morning moan

Hello on this bright but very cold Monday morning. Just thought I would have a moan but my webspace -
telephoned last Tuesday regarding uploading fp extensions, spoke to a nice chap who explained the details to me and changed over my sevice so I could upload my details. (also sorted out my payment problems which said I needed to update my card details - which I had already done - many weeks before - but the chap explained that there had been problems with the system not storing new information).....
Anyway tried later to log in - no luck - tried several times -still no luck
Phoned Wednesday - must be something I am doing wrong - phoned again -
Thursday - phoned again -it seems there is a problem because even the tech people/customer service cannot log in.
Ticket raised - sent a friendly reminder ticket on Friday...
I am still waiting to hear - is the motto of this story - do not use fp extensions !!
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: monday morning moan

Hiya,
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a spot of bother with this, and it is very cold!
I've asked Chris to have a look into this for you to see if he can help out at all.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I've had a quick look at your account and at first glance can't see anything amiss, however I'm not able to log in to your fp space either. I'll make sure one of our networks team pick up your ticket today and reply to you.
is the motto of this story - do not use fp extensions !!

I believe that Microsoft are withdrawing support for FP extensions, so it may be worth considering that when looking into ways to author your site.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
smokeyone
Grafter

Thank you to both Jameseh & Chris -
I was rather hoping someone from the team might pick up on my problem -
It looks as though I might have to learn Expression in due course.....
Thanks again
smokeyone
Grafter

Hello
Just to say to any of the support team - still no success in uploading to webspace (see Dec 1 message) Front page still says about errors on extensions!! Please help