Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how plusnet arranges appointment

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: how plusnet arranges appointment

I'm afraid not. We can't book that far in to the future.
It's worth noting our T&C's regarding refunds for faults, specifically the part in bold.
13.1. If you let us know you've suffered an intermittent or continuous total loss of service we'll refund a pro-rata amount of any subscription fees you have paid in respect of that period of loss of service, except where:
13.1.1. the failure is due to an outage which is not isolated to your line, for example network wide outage outside of our responsible control;
13.1.2. we suspend your service in accordance with our agreement or you're in breach of any term of the agreement;
13.1.3. through no fault on our part, we are unable to carry out any necessary work on your premises (for example where we can't gain access to your premises, agree an appointment date or obtain all assistance or information that we require from you);

We want to try and help get this issue resolved, however we need your cooperation for this. Is there nobody else that can be present for the engineer?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
roberto2212
Grafter

I dont understand you send me this msg :

As per my message, to progress your fault, we need to arrange an engineer visit. Please reply to this message with 3 available timeslots for an engineers visit. The available timeslots are weekdays either between 8am & 1pm or between 1pm & 6pm.
Please note if an engineer visits your premises and is unable to gain access or If the fault is found to be caused by your equipment, internal wiring or as a result of damage to BT equipment a charge of £50 will apply.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.
So I dont want pay 50£ charge. My available slot is 12.6.2017 from 1-6pm only. On your msg is not date or year when I can book.For example if something is hapenned and I ll be in hospital for a year than what?
unfortunately no friends or neighborhood due not trust.Thank you
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

mod:note
Topics merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Chris
Legend

If you're not willing to accept the possibility of the £50 charge then we wouldn't book an appointment, which would mean we're not being allowed to investigate further.
If you've done all the testing such as connecting using an ethernet cable and not wireless, performed the BT Speedtests, connected to the master socket etc then it's highly unlikely you'd get charged.
If you'd like us to progress this fault we'd need engineer availability within the next month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
roberto2212
Grafter

Moderators Note. Topics merged.

Why yuo lock my feedback ????
Why I need accepted 50£ for investigation? When I booked broadband advisor didnt told me that I need pay 50£ charge for fault. For example I buy new tv and after week my tv stop worked and than I need pay 50£ for fixing? Let me summary this case :almost two month I waited for new connection 3 times I took holiday from work engineer not arrived,20 times chated (advice from advisor was anly raised fault), 4 times caled to plusnet (spended 4 hours on line, noone pick up phone) 6.2.2016 raised fault waiting 1 & 1/2 month for repairing, i give to you my available slot 12.6.2017. So who not cooperation ???..from you is only sorry we can not  do this and this dont doing...
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note.
I have merged your topics to keep everything in one place for clarity.
Please keep your issue to this thread.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
roberto2212
Grafter

ok no problem
Chris
Legend

You don't have to pay £50 for the fault. You have to accept the possibility of a £50 charge if the fault is caused by your internal wiring, use of wifi or something that you were asked to test already.
I'm not sure what else I can say, we cannot book appointments that far in to the future. The BTWholesale system does not allow this.
roberto2212
Grafter

If you'd like us to progress this fault we'd need engineer availability within the next month.
ok next my available slot is 29.04.2016 1-6pm
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi roberto
Your obviously not a native English speaker
Within the next month means before 11th April  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

The next month is April, the 29th of April is within that. If it was supposed to mean within the next 4 weeks or the next 31 days, perhaps that's what it should have said.
roberto2212
Grafter

Received msg from plusnet : Plusnet: Your appointment for an engineer has been booked for between 1 pm and 6pm on Friday, the 29th of April 2016.Please let us know if this need rearranging.
so...Your obviously not a native English speaker
Within the next month means before 11th April...?????????
[Moderator's note by Mike (Mav):  Excessive smilies removed as per Forum Rules ]