cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi!

ming
Grafter

hi!

Smiley Switched on Monday after a nightmare with BT and AOL... been with AOL 9 years and thought they were brilliant - but the first time I had a problem they were hopeless.  All they wanted to do was make me take out a years contract and send me a new router, when I had already just bought a new router with two week's food money  Sad Then we found it was a BT problem in the exchange which I can see from my kitchen window over the field...but I had to phone Calcutta to ask about it and they wouldnt tell me !!!  So here I am. Hi and thankyou god for Yorkshire lol even although I'm in Scotland!
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: hi!

Hi, and welcome to the forums - glad you're happy so far Smiley
If there's anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to drop a post in, if you feel like it it'd be great if you joined in the discussions as well.
Cheers!
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Welcome ming.  Smiley
Occasionally I help out friends with their phone/broadband problems, and the worst ISP I ever had to deal with was AOL - absolute nightmare!
I think you'll find things a lot better here.
Cheers,
4C (also in Scotland)
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Ming
welcome to the Plusnet forums, For news, gossip,and atrocious puns daily head on down to general chit chat and join In the madness.
Steve ( Also In Scotland ) Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
dublehub

AOL! Rang them up to ask if I can change from ADSL (8mb) to ADSL2 (20mb) the advise didn't understand what I was asking and thought I had a problem with the speed and after escalating the call the manager said they don't support this, even though it on there website
Up to 24Meg download speed
Glad Plusnet call centres are in the UK.