cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

happy with plusnet mobile

ad47uk
Grafter

happy with plusnet mobile

Since a lot of the posts on here are from people who are not happy and having problems, which is understandable, due to the point of these forums. i would just like to say that for the price I am happy with plusnet mobile. Granted where a mate of mine live, the signal is a bit weak, but that is the same with all mobile networks there. 

i did have a small problem with porting my number over, but that was sorted quickly and then something happened where I could not get any data on the first day, but that was a national problem I think. since then all have been fine. Been almost a year  now, time flies.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Labels added after thread was moved to Plusnet Feedback

1 REPLY 1
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: happy with plusnet mobile

Hi ad47uk!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review of your experiences! It's really great to hear that you have had any hiccups at the start of the contract dealt with efficiently and that you are happy with the help we have offered in these circumstances.

If there is ever anything we can help with in the future, please be sure to drop us a message Smiley

Thanks,
Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team