Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

glitch with PN online ordering system?

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

glitch with PN online ordering system?

i have noticed a glitch, that when click start your order (unlimited bb with calls) and enter landline and postcode, then at next screen it bring ups the address to select, if you then cancel the box, then click start your order again, it ask for your address manually (rather  than the landline and postcode).
Once entered address and click continue it then comes up with " sorry broadband is not available in your area"
Which is of course wrong, i have checked a few address with active bb from couple of different  machines , same problem

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: glitch with PN online ordering system?

I've just tried to replicate this problem and haven't been able to so far.
When you click on "My address isn't listed" does the next page show any address details at all in the fields listed or are they blank?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dsw
Grafter

I have been able to reproduce this in Firefox.
I entered an address, then clicked cancel when the box came up with the matched addresses, then clicked start order again, entered the full address and then on submit it came back with that message. When you enter the address manually it doesn't ask for post code? Maybe that is why?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks, I'll go ahead and try that again. What browser were you using I.T.Works?

FYI, I've still not been able to replicate this myself but we've already got this cover ed under problem 73786.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Adam
It happens with Firefox and chrome,
Regards Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.