cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forum plusnet reps

chrcoluk
Grafter

forum plusnet reps

I sent couple of pm's and made a post but noone replied, is the forum support been dropped?
Although a plusnet staff member did end up proceeding my ticket yesterday I would appreciate if it can be checked if there is an update today please, even tho it may take 72 hours.
18 REPLIES 18
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: forum plusnet reps

Hi chrcoluk,
Who were the PM's sent to and where was the post?
We still officially cover the Forums between 9:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday and you may find that we occasionally nip in over the weekends "off the clock".
I'll check over your account now to see what's happening and update you on there shortly.
chrcoluk
Grafter

ok I replied to the ticket, I still need the fault persued as speed is still low compared toprevious speed and estimate, I already gave availability and preferred time.
PM's were sent to chris purvey and adamC
Post is here.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,131318.msg1145223.html#msg1145223
thanks
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for the info.
Really sorry we seem to have missed the post - it was a crazy Monday following the issues on Friday Sad
Just to make you aware, Chris Purvey no longer works within this department of the business - hasn't done so since the 15th of August. Adam C hadn't had a chance to pick up some of his PM's as PM's are not on our normal workflow and don't get prioritised as such but he apologises all the same.
Thanks for your time on the phone just now Smiley
chrcoluk
Grafter

Ok Linn please look into today this stuck openreach issue, seems one thing after another delaying it.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The engineer's appointment has been booked for tomorrow 04/09/2014 between 8AM and 1PM. Just awaiting confirmation from Openreach that it's been accepted. I'll update you as soon as this is received.
chrcoluk
Grafter

ok thanks for the sms and booking it.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The appointment's been confirmed now so the engineer is going to be attending tomorrow between 8AM and 1PM.
chrcoluk
Grafter

I am updating my ticket as again was a wasted callout, engineer admitted is an issue but apparently he couldnt do any visible checks, my line has failed on openreach's own guidelines, so they should be prepared to deal with it.
chrcoluk
Grafter

any updates please?
DanHodby
Grafter

Hi chrcoluk,
I've asked a member of our faults team to pick this up today.
Sorry for the delay.
Dan
chrcoluk
Grafter

ok thanks
chrcoluk
Grafter

disappointed, are plusnet siding with openreach here?
no reply to my ticket am now browsing on 3G as it seems service is completely down, my service is faulty as per openreach's own guidelines.  Openreach have made no attempt to fix the fault instead just leaving my property refusing to do physical work.
If openreach refuse to fix the service I will just order a new line but my obligation to pay for the existing service with openreach breaching the contract I will have to dispute.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: chrcoluk
Openreach have made no attempt to fix the fault instead just leaving my property refusing to do physical work.

What is the complete story here?  Exactly what did they say and why?  This rather sounds like work being needed to be done elsewhere.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chrcoluk
Grafter

ok as an update, my call to tech support ended up getting escalated and I got a call back and something hopefully will be done next week.