cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

engineer did not arrive?

Paster555

engineer did not arrive?

Was awaiting engineer on 6thNovember at my new home between 1 and 6 pm.
No one rang or turned up. Rang customer services being on the line twice for over 30 minutes with no luck of an answer so gave up and sent an email. No replies. Rang following day and was told engineer arrived but I was not home??? Asked why no one called me if they could not knock on the door? Apparently the contact phone number for myself was a phone number at the old address which was disconnected as Plusnet was not able to let me keep my old number at new address. So engineer rang disconnected phone number when I provided a mobile number as a point of contact. Further the funnier. Customer service at Plusnet arranged new installation for the 20th Novemer (so called the earliest) I have swallowed that but next day new email stating 20th November no longer an option and now re booked for the 24th??? Rang customer services Plusnet spoken to Duffy which charged me for cancelig my old contract at all premises (was one month remaining to the end of the term) and requested to cancel my current order as I am very unhappy with such services. Was told I will be paying for 24 month contract never mind I have never received the service. Duffy stated it is due to terms of conditions as it is more then 14 days since I have advised on moving home.