cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer services

silverfoxy
Dabbler

customer services

as a new user of plusnet iwould just like to say that i have never experianced a customer service like plusnet have shown me,i have been with 3 other isp servers and didnt get service that they have provided big pat on the back for plusnet. be happy to recommened you Wink
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

Re: customer services

Good to hear of a positive experience and welcome to the Plusnet forum.
Mark
Grafter

Welcome silverfoxy to the forums and indeed plusnet.
Its always great to get feedback from customers and I'm really happy your experience thus far is positive.
Hopefully we'll see you around the forums from time to time. Smiley
Barxme
Grafter

Yo! this is my first post as a newbie... and a big Hi to all at/on plusnet...Having read a lot of forums, at times I was left smiling at some of the comments about customer service.
my mind reverted back to AOHELL days , on calling them to witness two guys in India bashing hell out eachother, then another time I actually woke someone up who was most displeased and put the phone down on me  :-[...Well its been a month now with PN and all I can say is that I am delighted with the service so far,  First I spent  3 weeks with O2 at a miserable half a M/Bit download, then decided to come to plusnet, the changeover was totally seamless, so much so that I was on for about an hour before realising I had changed over......a week later I asked for a router, That! was on tuseday night, and thursday morning the router arrived... ( WOW ! )The customer service both in Sheffield and Durban are exellent!!! 
For me at least Plusnet Rocks...........
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Welcome to the forums and to Plusnet. Glad we have lived up to your expectations and we'll continue to do so.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.