cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot contact plusnet by phone anymore

SteveBF

cannot contact plusnet by phone anymore

Angry AngryAfter trying to contact Plusnet by phone regarding my monthly bill going up from £3.98 to £10.98 because my special offer discount has now ended on my Plusnet unlimited, it is impossible to speak to anyone without holding on the phone line for at least 15 minutes so I sent a message via Plusnet only to get a reply telling me to contact them by phone. This is stupid as I cannot get to speak to anyone.
I have tried different days, time of day and each call I make I get the same message that tells me the call volume is much higher than expected and it will take around 15 minutes!!!!!  
What's the point of Plusnet replying to my question telling me to contact Plusnet by phone??????

Angry Angry
[
[color=purple]Plusnet online showed under 2 minutes response for a call so I gave it another go, but I have now been on line for over 8 minutes and just given up again.
Also just tried live chat and that was just as useless as I was told I would have to contact Plusnet by phone. This is so stupid just keep going round and around with no response that is worth anything!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
3 REPLIES 3
All4One
Grafter

Re: cannot contact plusnet by phone anymore

New deals or discounts can only be agreed with them over the phone with the account holder, that's probably why. If you've tried multiple times through the day, can you not just queue for 15 minutes and put it on loudspeaker? Queue times suck, but it's better to get through and sort a new deal!!!
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just checking that you're not calling the main support number?  PN have a dedicated team for dealing with new deals (and cancellations!) on 0800 013 2632.
They'll only be able to help though if you're out of contract and, depending on the discount deal you originally had, this may not be the case of course Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that you've had problems getting through. As pwatson has mentioned, the team to contact is our cancellations team (also known as customer options) on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.