cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation ripoff

dudha

cancellation ripoff

cant believe it, only been with them  12 days, awful d/load speeds etc, p2p services impossible at peak times,  ringup to cancel, and am quoted £90. offered to return modem etc, told no chance.

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: cancellation ripoff

Moderators Note
The following response relevant to this topic was added by Plusnet before remaining replies were split off because they were unhelpful/off topic
Quote from: Chris
@dudha
What issues are you having and can we help?
P2P on your product is slowed down at peak time as per the product specification, take a look here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/speed_guide/download_speeds.shtml
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dudha

i honsestly cant believe how irritating plunet cust serv are.
just rung the number as advised, then got put through to someone else as the first lady couldnt help, second guy - gave his name as Nadeem ref1679...incredibly blunt and rude. told me nothing could be done about the fees etc, yet he didnt have any of my account details. then  when i asked for a supervisor (perhaps someone trained in cust service)..was told no point as they cant do anything for me - and he has more experience than they do when it comes to dealing with customers!!!!! (also told me that cancellation couldnt be done in writing, and claimed i was lying when i said it was in plusnet's t&cs....)
now have to wait 72hrs for a supervisor to call me back to discuss charges ..and then tell me tough luck. - and he's right, cant believe i fell for all the marketing guff about a good honest deal.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

dudha,
I'm sorry if you've had another bad experience calling us, I will make sure feedback is given about that, especially if you were advise Especially if you were advised that a cancellation can't be requested in writing. We'll be having a listen to that call shortly.
and he has more experience than they do when it comes to dealing with customers!!!!!

Being honest that's probably quite true, agents are the most experienced at dealing with customers as that's what they do on a day to day basis, managers are here primarily to manage those staff.
now have to wait 72hrs for a supervisor

It may be less than that, we need to be honest about how soon we can do things like this, we'd rather do that than set an expectation of a call made to you sooner that isn't met.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team