Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband

itwashimnotme
Rising Star

Re: broadband

Hey neilthomas59,

Have to agree that the automated message one hears when dialing plusnet customer services is soul destroying. 

Particularly because it ALWAYS does seem to take the full 30 mins before one really does connect to a real person.

Some companies use this method (extended wait times) to discourage callers from holding on but will answer after 5 or 10 mins for those that haven't been scared away.

Plusnet are more honest in that regard though because when they say that it will be a minimum of 30 mins before one will actually speak to one of their cust/serv reps - they really really really mean it.

neilthomas59
Dabbler

finally got hold of plusnet after waiting on the phone 15mins,and the man on the phone said he'll do some checks,and guess what the phone went dead....phoned back a little later and said sorry pressed wrong button,so went though checks again....sent from pillar to post after2 and half hours on the phone agreed there was a fault....now there monitoring my line to see where the fault is....because i have the old phone box looks like im gonna have to pay for a new phone connection.......but to the one gentleman from plusnet who stated connection dropping at least 10times in one day and only have 2days of clear internet connection,saying its doesnt mean fault ...you should be sacked..... cause if i did that in my job i would be....

itwashimnotme
Rising Star

Well said young neilthomas!

"Award winning customer service" Who are they trying to kid?