cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adamwalker.........I know where your at

dustymil59
Grafter

adamwalker.........I know where your at

You sound as frustrated as I am, what puzzles me most is why I haven't told PN to stick it!!
Maybe I'm just summoning up the will.
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: adamwalker.........I know where your at

dustymil59,
Can I please ask what you are referring to? I'm more than willing to help you if you could elaborate please.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Moominfish
Grafter

Aah adamwalker, if you re-read this thread, any chance you could reply to mine please? It's here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84818.16.html  I did have a reply earlier on by Chris @ 12:52 but nothing else since I replied @  13:06
Maybe you could shed some more light on the issue?
dustymil59
Grafter

Moominfish, not having PN communication issues are you?? ::).
You'll get slapped wrists for cross posting, and trust me, the moderators rage is not to be sniffled at
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi all,
dustymil59, we've been looking through any of your threads we can find and it appears that any issues you had are now resolved.
FAO Moominfish I can't commit to helping you today but it does sound like your query may need some attention so I will endeavour to have a look tomorrow for you. However if you do have any urgent issues you would be better giving our support team a call tonight if you can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Moominfish
Grafter

Okay,
Thanks adam, just spotted your post as I've been out.
Cheers
dustymil59
Grafter

Adam,
I don't think you've looked very thoroughly, my issues have not and never have been resolved. I await a reply from Mand to my email and I have an open question which has been that way for days.
Is the forum the only way to get something done?. I rang broadband faults the other day, the guy (very pleasant but not much help) said that he would refer my problem back to Mand!!.
Seems an odd way of working to me
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry for the delay in responding, I've had a couple of days off.
I've replied to your email, and your ticket, and now your forum post. Wink
Lorenzo48
Grafter

Quote from: dustymil59

Is the forum the only way to get something done?.

YES  Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Morning all,
Thought I'd better respond to these comments, especially as my name is in the thread title! I've been away from work due to sickness for a few days which is the only reason replies have not been forthcoming from me personally. I would like to add we are successfully supporting hundreds of customers per day via the usual support channels so I can only advise contacting support first in the first instance. However the community is here as we know for customers to provide mutual support (unless its an accounts specific issue) and to flag any serious complaints but personally I would never promote this as a way to flag every single issue to us.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team