cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a few years back when i was with PlusNET, support tickets never took this long!!

sharpyuk
Grafter

a few years back when i was with PlusNET, support tickets never took this long!!

I do not understand the average 17 hours support tickets... I have been waiting until 2:54pm, Friday 26th February 2010 for a response.
I am a premium user and hence should have a static IP address, i can't believe i even have to ask, i thought i came with the account period.  Still if somebody at plusnet is reading this, can you please respond to my support call (jrsels).
I need this with urgency due to work and external security

Thanks.  Is anybody else experiencing slow support times? or i am foolish for rasing something so close to the weekend?
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: a few years back when i was with PlusNET, support tickets never took this long!!

Hi there,
I've sorted this for you and responded to your ticket.
The Premium product does allow you to have a static IP, but default configuration is for this to be dynamic.
sharpyuk
Grafter

Re: a few years back when i was with PlusNET, support tickets never took this long!!

Many thanks Mand..  I appricate that the support desk must be busy.
Would it be possible to also check if the traffic shaping is ok? i am getting around 4500 - 5000 on my line speed test but notice xbox live seems to be on the slow side at the moment, especially the streaming side.
Thanks again
Jim