cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet again

tjd
Grafter

Yet again

Yet again i'd just like to say thank you to PlusNet for going above and beyond your average effort to help customers.
Not that anything special has happened in the past few months, but my connection has been stable and I have 0 complaints.
Anytime I've had a problem PlusNet has sorted it swiftly and the staff (on the forums especially, namely Joanne) go out of their way to help you with any problems you have.
Hats off to PlusNet and I hope that even if they end up taking over the broadband market they stick to these values. They'll go far. Smiley
Thanks again. Great job to everyone at PlusNet.
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Yet again

Have I missed an incentive I might qualify for by brown-nosing on the forums?  Cheesy Cheesy
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Great post op, Always nice to read some positives. Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
fedup1

lucky you!!!! thats not whats happened to me.  Yes the contact was brilliant whilst changing supplier but now I have a faulty line no ones interested!Very unimpressed  Crazy Cry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

FYI  fedup1, I've answered your other thread and will contact you as soon as your engineer has been out...
@tjd thanks for the nice feedback.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team