cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without doubt my worst ever customer expereince

cimlaboy

Without doubt my worst ever customer expereince

I was supposed to move to Plusnet from BT and had tests stating the phone and broadband services were activated early hours yesterday (16th Dec) AM.  I have no dial tone and no broadband - I've tried new cables, new microfilters, and assorted other tests but am told its an intenral problem - odd as everything was fine with same plugs, sockets, cables and microfileters on Tues.  So I can live with a teething problem.
But spent 30 mins on phone Weds AM and gave up as had to go to work, spent 45 mins Tea time yesterday and gave up, Tried again for over 60 mins until about 8:15 last night and gave up.
During the period of trying to get an answer on teh phone I spent the same amount of time trying to get through to Web Chat - bearing in mind I was using a Mobile signal which is slow but reliable in my area.  No joy as the queue was too long each time i was able to try.
So today I phoned helpdesk when it opened at 7:30 and logged onto Web Chat from my works laptop while on teh train.  I got through to Web chat after about 15 mins and cancelled the phone call.  Spent a long while to someone who went through all the trouble fault finding and after 40 mins lost my Laptop 3g connection.  It was suggested ont eh Webchat I could get an engineer to the house on 24th Dec - at the point I agreed to this I lost signal.
I've phoned about 4 times since - again another 90 mins in total and am still no nearer getting this resolved and know that an engineer still isn't booke but all their systems have been down since about 10 this AM so have no idea when I will actually make any progress.
Total time spent - conservative guess - 7 hours - Progress - none.  Satisfaction - None.  Service - None.  Frustration - immeasurable based on any other customer expereince.
I hope Plusnet read these forums
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Without doubt my worst ever customer expereince

We do read these forums and I'm really sorry for the issues you've had.
I've replied to a post you've made elsewhere earlier today:
Quote from: Chris
Hi there,

@cimlaboy
If you can let us know your availability for an engineer by replying to the fault ticket on your account we'll get that booked in.

I'll see if I can get one for the 24th and update the ticket shortly.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Without doubt my worst ever customer expereince

Booked for 24th AM, and I've confirmed it on your account too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.