cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does It take Plusnet a month

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Why does It take Plusnet a month

To give me what Is rightfully mine, A refund!!
(Ticket ID #43538663 )
I know that I would have to wait for this cheque refund as It could not be paid Into my bank account as I ended my DD seeing as I am no longer a customer. Anyway on that ticket on the 28th June Someone at A&BS - Accounting, HR & Legal said I would receive my cash " Within " ten working days. Today Is the tenth working day and no refund.
I added this to my ticket on the 9th July
" I still have not received this long awaited refund cheque, The 10 working days will be up come the 12TH of July."
And got a response this morning at 9.17am saying the following...
Dear Mr Customer
Apologies that you have had to wait for your cheque refund.
The cheques were dispatched yesterday by first class post so you should receive them today, or at latest tomorrow.
Kind regards,
Miss dontgiveadamn

Plusnet for your Info and other people who may read this I recently discovered talk talk was due me money, I got this by cheque within 5 working days.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Why does It take Plusnet a month

Hi Steve,
I'm sorry this took a while to sort out. We did dispatch the cheque within the 10 working days quoted, I'm just sorry you didn't get an answer on the ticket at the time that was done.
Feedback will be given.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Adam
Not only that but this cheque when It arrives will also probably be crossed, No big deal Its not a lot of cash, So long nonetheless.
Edit also the ticket said " I " would "have"my cheque within 10 days, I don't have It.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Edit also the ticket said " I " would "have"my cheque within 10 days, I don't have It.

That's wrong then we should be saying that we aim to process them within that time. Apologies, that's been added to my feedback....
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No worries Adam.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Just to update this thread for anyone reading, I received the Cheque today, As the woman said to me yesterday on my ticket.
Thanks