cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will ticket response times ever get better?

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

When will ticket response times ever get better?

Raised a ticket today to find that the current time to close tickets is over 46 hours - so much for things improving when the Leeds support centre was fully operational.
Without a shadow of doubt, Plusnet are far and away the clear leaders amongst ISPs when it comes to two things, apologising and making promises that things will get better. Shame they never deliver.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
9 REPLIES 9
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: When will ticket response times ever get better?

Jelv,
Response times will improve, but we're still in the process of getting more and more people into the Leeds Support Centre. It's vitally important that the new guys and girls get the time they need to get trained properly so that we can answer calls/tickets right first time.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Chris
so that we can answer calls/tickets right first time

Are you saying they're not doing that now. That they're giving frequently wrong answers.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No. That's not what I'm saying.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Well I'm glad that's absolutely clear now.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Quote from: jelv
Raised a ticket today to find that the current time to close tickets is over 46 hours

72 hours on and still no response - I was expecting at least something to say it had been assigned to the appropriate person even if not cleared so it looks like it's taking at least three days for tickets to even be looked at.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

jelv,
I can see that this has now been answered for you and you raised this ticket on a Saturday and the person in question works Monday - Friday, therefore you received a response within 12 working hours of the person in question being back at work.
I hope the response provided on the ticket helps.
Hustler
Dabbler

Chris, I posted a ticket on the 20th March requesting acceptance on to the FTTP trial and I am still awaiting a response, not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement and a date when I will hear anything further. A call to the CS Team did not bring any joy either, I was told it could be weeks before I hear anything, not the best of service I think you will agree.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Hustler,
I'm currently taking a look into the FTTP Fibre Trials Tickets at the moment. These tickets are worked separately to the Customers Services/Customer Support Centre Tickets and therefore have different time-frames for reply.
I would have expected the tickets to have been picked up well before now - I'm really sorry for this. I'll do what I can to get the tickets picked up as soon as we can.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Quote from: Linn
jelv,
I can see that this has now been answered for you and you raised this ticket on a Saturday and the person in question works Monday - Friday, therefore you received a response within 12 working hours of the person in question being back at work.
I hope the response provided on the ticket helps.

Linn, I realise he only works 'normal' hours but as it was raised in a general ticket pool was expecting that whoever first looked at the ticket and allocated it to the correct person would have added a comment - as far as I could see the ticket hadn't even been looked at. Once it was allocated to the correct person I was fully expecting days for a response knowing how busy he is.