cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats Wrong with PlusNet Support These Days

TrollHobble

Whats Wrong with PlusNet Support These Days

4 days after posting a fault with them that the DSL was dropping out every few seconds , still nothing. MANY phone calls where they have seen that to be the case over the last few months. It seems that they have no ability to contact there comms team to get anything done. The many people on "Customer Service" Ive spoke to just apologize for the lack of ability to do just nothing. Promises of call backs never happen. I manage a number of accounts for my customers with plusnet. I remember when they were just about the best..
As an update I got a response with exactly the same information I got from  them 4 days ago and Ignoring everything I told them 4 days ago. I see they are advertising on TV as being the cheap..You bet and your going to be capable of this increased capacity?
What has happened to them?
Troll
Network Admin
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Whats Wrong with PlusNet Support These Days

welcome to the forum.
broad band faults go to the Faults team, who arnt part of the routine CSC area, they are not reachable by phone and their responce time is more than 72 hours.
As a Network admin person, have you done any checks?
TrollHobble

4 days x24...I think that's more than 72 hours.  Checks lets see...Only one BT connector (not style with test socket). Replaced Router and Filter and Computer. I Haven't chased the cable back to the pole (sorry a bit ticked off). Still I told them that 4 days ago.  NOT to have contact ability  is their choice. On the other hand its not what the CS promised would happen. Very nice people that they are.
Troll
Network Admin
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi TrollHobble,
I've just replied to your post over on Think Broadband.
[quote=Think Broadband]
Hi Troll_Hobble,
I've just been looking at your account and from what I can see you've raised a couple of tickets in the last few days. The first one was replied to a couple of times within a few hours and the most recent one is your fault ticket that you opened two days ago and the faults team have replied to this and are still continuing to investigate.
I'll keep an eye on how the ticket is progressing for you.
Jojo Smiley
TrollHobble

Yes they sure did your right. BUT they replied with pretty much the same information and asked the same questions they did on Tuesday. Ignoring what I had said to them. Not to mention the half dozen calls I've made in the meantime. Trouble is when you call the CS says "Yes I can see its been dropping out a lot over the last few months". They say they will report it. Ah I remember the old days when CS for Force9 / Plusnet was the best I found anywhere. But then you spoke to people who past you on if they didnt have an answer until they found someone who did...Way of the world