Grafter

What new product today?

just looked at the portal and it only has the old products on it
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: What new product today?

There has been a slight delay on the product updates, we'll get more information out today to you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
Sorry for the delay in letting you know about the changes.
There's been a slight delay in development (due to a number of things we've wanted to change slightly) and we're now looking to roll out on Thursday.
On the bright side, Pro customers in Market 3 will still get their discount from today, and Data Transfer Watch is being renamed and revamped.
gswindale
Grafter

Hmm,
I was thinking about changing products for a while now but how is traffic to be shaped on the new products - the old one had too much throttling on non-PN FTP for my liking in the evenings when I needed it.
Also, what routers are being distributed these days?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Geoff,
You can see the shaping rules here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/speed_guide/download_speeds.shtml, I hope they fit with your requirements.
The routers are still the Thomson TG585's for the 4 port wireless model and I believe the 517 for the one port ethernet.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The UserGroup have updated their Product Comparison Tool to cover the new product and provide more comprehensive information in tabular form.
The updated tool can be found here.
David
David