cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your actual SLA?

davidmanson

What is your actual SLA?

Because it's been more than a week since I opened ticket ref #83766152 and all I've had in response was an email asking me to provide email headers (that I had provided in the ticket already).
Not good enough in my view.
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: What is your actual SLA?

Hi davidmanson,
I'm sorry to hear that the issue hasn't been resolved. I've just reported the issue to our e-mail vendor. Hopefully that should have cleared things up, if it hasn't can you please reply back to the ticket?
With regards to your original question; we don't have an SLA  as such. We do aim to reply to tickets within 24 hours of it being raised. This can take longer depending on the complexity of the issue reported.
davidmanson

Thanks Chris. It took considerably longer than 24 hours to respond, but its being actioned now so thanks.
When you say you have reported this with the e-mail vendor, am I to assume you mean you have some sort of Spam filtering product in place and you have reported it to the vendor or do you mean plus.net don't manage their own email servers? If its the latter, I'm a bit shocked. If its the former, do you not have visibility of the system?
Cheers
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem.
E-mail vendor, they deal with the Spam side of things, without going into too much detail, we use our own mail servers.
If there's a discrepancy with e-mails being blocked due to spam, we raise this though them.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

In addition to this. Would you be able to reply to the ticket will full headers as shown here: http://superuser.com/questions/75581/how-to-save-a-mail-into-an-eml-file-with-outlook
It might show us something that we can't see that's shown in the content on the e-mail you've sent us in?