cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has happened to Plusnet ??

Whitaker100
Dabbler

What has happened to Plusnet ??

I have been with Plusnet from the very beginning of their launch. I have always said how lovely the staff are and how quickly they get things sorted but to say they've gone down hill is an understatement. Staff are as polite as ever but just don't seem to be able to get things done anymore. Empty promises and no results. Alas all the niceness in the world doesnt make up for not providing the service that Im paying for. Time to end what was once a brilliant contract and look elsewhere. Proper let yourself down Plusnet. In Yorkshire they do a job 'reet'. Im afraid you can't make that claim anymore.
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: What has happened to Plusnet ??

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Feedback to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry to see this. I've just had a look through the notes on your account and can see we've been investigating a line fault for you and that an engineer is due to visit today. 

Please feel free to get back to me here or on a PM if there are any specific issues you wanted to highlight and I'll be more than happy to look into that for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

By the sounds of things your problems could the the service delivery capability of BT Openreach in your area. In which case, in the context of a fault requiring an on the ground engineer ... you might well have the same experience irrespective of who you ISP is.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.