cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it say on the tin?

binbag

What does it say on the tin?

Hi everyone out there (you know who you are)
I would just like to say thanks to PLUSNET for giving me what no other isp could (a stable connection), and for it actually matching what you said it would be (6.5mb),  and for reducing my latency to UK servers by 2 thirds......I am happy at last........
I have spent the last 3 years with rubbish connections provided by several ISP's who shall remain nameless (Tiscali, SKY, O2 ). I was throttled by SKY as I am a gamer and therefore treated like I was file sharing small planets everytime I tried to play a game online (throttled so low I got out of my contract as it no longer qualified as Broad Band!).  Then onto O2 (though to be fair O2's customer service is excellent) whos promise of 6mb never got above 2 with terrible latency issues which meant I was constantly kicked from ARMA2 UK servers for 'too high ping'.
I was also impressed by the transparent view of my usage and of everything else (be it good or bad) a true Internet Service Provider
I will be recommending you guys to anyone that will listen (especially the gaming communities)
Well done  Smiley
Happy happy, joy joy
Paul
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: What does it say on the tin?

Hi Paul, welcome to the forums Smiley
Good to have you around and glad it's going well.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
silverfoxy
Dabbler

Re: What does it say on the tin?

yup they do EXACTLY what it says on the tin...YAHOO