cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you like/dislike about plus net?

bellacullen

What do you like/dislike about plus net?

Hi,
I'm a new forum user but have been reading for a while.
I just thought that I'd ask what forum users like and or don't like about plus net. Not just the products but the service you receive what works and what doesn't.
25 REPLIES 25
Mand
Grafter

Re: What do you like/dislike about plus net?

Welcome to the forums. Smiley
I like that we have a community where we can talk to you lot about any subject, not just related to our service and that we have a voice (both internally and externally). I'm quite partial to the wages too. Wink
Over to the rest of the mob now. Cheesy
Animasu
Dabbler

Mob? We're not that bad! *hides his flaming pitchfork* Tongue
I like like how easy it was to get the PN service, and the friendlyness of the staff! although the first person i spoke to sounded very depressed, they should buy him a box of chocolates or something~ Smiley
The one thing i did dislike was recieving 3 forms of communication (email one day, text the next and a couple of days after a letter) regarding my MAC key, and having to phone up 3 times to let them know i couldn't get it due to being a new line Tongue While I say I dislike it, I do like how they keep you informed about things like that!
- Animasu
bellacullen

I suppose to much information is better than not enough!
I do think the forum side of the site is a fantastic addition and I haven't seen one so widely used before.
Mand
Grafter

He's not depressed, he always sounds like that! Cheesy
Re the communications, I'm glad you like that we keep you posted, but you'll be glad to know we're making some signup changes soon to eliminate the issue you had.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: bellacullen
I do think the forum side of the site is a fantastic addition and I haven't seen one so widely used before.

And it's being revamped bellacullen......have you voted Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Animasu
Dabbler

Quote from: Mand
He's not depressed, he always sounds like that! Cheesy
Re the communications, I'm glad you like that we keep you posted, but you'll be glad to know we're making some signup changes soon to eliminate the issue you had.

That's okay then! I know IT can be stressful and depressing at times, Thought he might just need cheering up, but if he always sounds like that then all is good Tongue
That's alright then! Just a button/checkbox to say you don't/can't get one should suffice really
bellacullen

He should go use the gym in your building then that'd cheer him up all of those endorphins ( I drive past your building on the way home from work)
And yes I have voted.
Is there anything people don't like and think should be changed?
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

I like that i have Plusnet as my supplier of Home Phone & Broadband as NEITHER have failed.....yet.
I like the referalls scheme and will soon be signing my mummy up.
I dislike that when something goes wrong, people seem to have to jump up and down on here to get something done
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

I like the product, its speed and reliability, and the information and support pages on the PN site. The range of user control is very good, and the ease of adding as many email aliases as required.
I very much like the ticket system, in principle, and I've always had (unlike some people, it seems) sensible answers, but despite reassurances over the last few months, it still seems to be achingly slow.
The forums are an excellent source of information and entertainment too.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
bellacullen

What is the customer service like?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I can't answer that question as I've never really needed their services, a testament to the quality of the rest of the services.
However the ace on this particular table is the Plusnet support team that patrol these forums and they are all aces, no jokers in this pack.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Animasu
Dabbler

Quote from: bellacullen
What is the customer service like?

Excelent in my opinion!
bellacullen

That's really good then, I'm sure places like this are brilliant for getting quick help and other ideas for issues and problems without having to go through the cust serv channels.
Cheesy
craigyoung
Grafter

Excellent support is the key for me.  I've been helped on a couple of occasions and as a result get more out mu connection that I would otherwise have done.  I also think Plusnet still offers great value. 
I'm less keen on the ticket system - it takes much longer to get to the right answer (if at all than on the forum.
PS I also like the fact that as I only use about 5GB of my available 15GB each month, there must be a cupboard somewhere stuffed full of all my spare usage, and everytime Mand opens it, about 200GB falls on her head.  Grin