cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Customer Service

Richard_Dalglis

What Customer Service

This is just ridiculous. Broadband internet access server keeps cutting out. Webmail keeps reporting faults. Even offline mail is getting stuff like outgoing mail returned because my plus net address 'does not exist' Chat service is unavailable. Phone service is on a 1hr wait (forget it), and now I can't find any link so I can post a Tech support question (where has it gone?). Apparently any repairs are ona 5 day delay 'because of recent storms'. What recent storms? What customer service? Where are you,PusNet? I've been with you since about 2003. You're on your way out if this continues.

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: What Customer Service

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Your connection was dropping but appears to have stabilised now as shown below.

image14754908158268

If you're still having issues I'd recommend raising this here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Richard_Dalglis

The broadband connection wasn't the infuriating problem, it was the complete impossiibility of contacting Plus Net to ask about it. I couldn't find a link that would allow me to raise a fault question, the chat function was not available and the phone desk was announced as being on an (optimistic, I suspect) 1 hr tailback. That amounts, from my point of view, as a complete lack of Customer Service, given that every possible communication channel was effectively blocked. It was like to trying to contact some fly-by-night outfit that had collapsed and was trying to avoid its erstwhile customers. You can't expect to advertise your company as having great customer service and then not supplying it without looking like charlatans or idiots. You did have good customer service in the past; until you can restore it you should not be claiming it - or taking on new customers. I have recommended Plus Net whole- heartedly to others in the past; I shall not be doing so in the future until I see the previous levels of service restored.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Previous levels of support will NEVER!!!!!!! Return.
Simply as they removed 24/7 support and the ticket system .....
PN management only interested in giving free broadband away to increase numbers .
Sad state of Plusnet will only get worse unless support is adequately bolsterd
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Richard_Dalglis

Thanks for the link to raise broadband issues; how do I use it if the broadband isn't working? Note; broadband has remained connected, but your server does not respond. Clearly not a local fault.  Same again today, lights for b/band and internet steady green, no server response.

roberto2212
Grafter

plusnet have always bad support, highly not recomended...best way is cancel this poor provider