cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well happy with FTTC install

AutomaticEarth

Well happy with FTTC install

Hi,
Just like to say that I had FTTC installed without a hitch last month after having been a customer of Force9 / PlusNet for 11 years.
OpenReach engineer turned up for the morning appointment, installed the master socket, set up the modem, and even set up the PlusNet-supplied router. I've signed up for the Value Fibre package (40/10 - 40Gb) and am getting 3gM down and 9.2M up.
Well done for such a painless upgrade - I'm more than happy with service recieve so far.
Kind Regards
AE
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Well happy with FTTC install

Glad to hear that your happy with the installation and the service so far.
Thanks for taking the time to post about that.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

And welcome to the forum AutomaticEarth Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mikko
Grafter

Puts my mind at rest a bit as I'm due for an install on 13-12-12 (one week today!).
Haven't received the router yet  though. Is it normally sent just before installation?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mikko,
Just checked on the order for you and the appointment is still fixed for the 13th. The router would normally be sent to arrive a day or so before the appointment date but I've ordered it for you now so should be with you tomorrow or Saturday Smiley
mikko
Grafter

OK and very many thanks.