cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Plusnet! Bye Bye BT!

Rogerandout

Well done Plusnet! Bye Bye BT!

Smiley
I recently changed over from BT broadband because of the really dreadful service.  I live a long way from the exchange and my broadband has been exceedingly slow.  Asking for help from BT is a waste of time.  On one occasion I was kept hanging around for one and a half hours on the phone by being continually put on hold. As you can imagine I'm really fed up with that lot.
It gave me the greatest pleasure to tell them that they had been "sacked" to put it politely and I switched to plusnet.
I have to say what a pleasure the experience has been.  A very nice chap who was very easy to understand and thank goodness did not have a thick foreign accent sorted out my e mail for me when I had a few problems.
My internet speed is much faster now and what a blessing to read e mails without being bombarded with flashing images and all sorts of adverts which take up a lot of the e mail page.  I hope all the good things about plusnet continues.  So far I can't fault it.
WELL DONE PLUSNET AND THANKYOU! you have removed all of my BT broadband induced stress!
PS
I will never never ever use BT again inthis lifetime. Yes that's right NEVER!
4 REPLIES 4
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Well done Plusnet! Bye Bye BT!

Good to see some positive feedback on here - I also had a very positive experience Smiley
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Same here as PicBits.  Mentioning no names, the Digital Care team have been fantastic.  Not forgetting the knowledgeable forum using customers (like me) have been very helpful with some positive suggestions.  Smiley
Chandu. 
jetstar
Grafter

Plusnet is actually owned by BT
Smiley
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

True, owned by BT, but operated independently (and much better IMO).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.