cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Done Plusnet

mikeflan
Dabbler

Well Done Plusnet

I have been with Plusnet since changing from BT early last December, apart from a tiny blip at the transfer I am over the moon other than the slow/weak  routers Plusnet have, ....and how easy and simple and clear the Plusnet billing is........unlike BT who STILL have not sorted out my final bill, they have attempted it four times so far and still not correct.......what a shambles that large company is, we are now into the second month since my leaving them and still they haven't found anyone that can calculate the final bill properly.
THANK GOODNESS FOR PLUSNET
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Well Done Plusnet

Mike,
If you drop me a PM with some details, I'll see if I can have a word with someone on your behalf re: your final bill.
mikeflan
Dabbler

Thanks James....they (BT)  THINK today they 'may' have got it right........thank you for your kind offer though,
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I moved my phone line to PN last week, the day after BT took a full months DD - when I rang them today about the credit they owe me Customer Services said - 'Nothing we can do about the credit we owe you, your account is closed'!!!   Angry
I did get it sorted later but not the best way to encourage anyone to return to them.
mikeflan
Dabbler

Well...  mine goes on too....
Today I have received the 8th letter from BT telling me they cannot reach me on my old Tiscali email address....that was given up when I joined BT 7 years ago, numerous times since December 6th I have told them my Plusnet address......even paid one bill and left my plusnet address for the receipt, needless to say....it would seem that no one at BT has the ability to read or have the brainpower to apply my new address......and that company is making millions of £'s per second !!!!!!