Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Done Plusnet

daveg6hni
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Well Done Plusnet

Dear PN, not sure what you or BT have just done, but after fixing the fault on my line (the one that some PN agents said did not exist) 2 months ago my Sync, Download & Upload speeds are now the highest they have ever been Smiley

I tend to, like most users I guess, only open a post if I have an issue, so it seems only right to now open one to thank PN for resolving my issues with such a positive result.

Before my issues first appeared I was getting 35-36 Mbps DL and 5.5 Mbps UL, then for the 18 months that I had the issues, I only got an erratic 28 to 32 Mbps DL and 4.8 Mbps UL and I was repeatedly told that it was still within acceptable limits.

But then 4 months ago it dropped down even lower and finally BT found the fault, so now after a 2 months back at 34 Mbps it has suddenly jumped to 37.1 Mbps with the odd 37.3 Mbps DL and my UL has jumped to 6.8 Mbps too.

This happened 3 weeks ago, on 25th July 18 and despite the odd hiccup it has stayed up at this new speeds ever since Smiley

So Well Done Plusnet Smiley

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Well Done Plusnet

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Well Done Plusnet

Hi @daveg6hni,

I'm happy to see that your connection speeds have improved since the investigation of the fault has concluded. Please let us know if there's anything further we can help with in the future and we'll be happy to take a look into it for you. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team