cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend slow internet problem fixed quickly

John7591
Dabbler

Weekend slow internet problem fixed quickly

I started experiencing intermittent to very slow  i.e. <1.0Mb ADSL download speeds on Friday followed by an essential outage at one point; I attempted a fix myself this morning using the online video guide for the test socket but to no avail so I called CS around 10am which was answered extremely quickly. D****n walked me through the change channels procedure very patiently and had me up and running very fast.  I wasn't aware of the procedure beforehand but in a mail to close the job he also gave me a link to it on the PN website and if the problem occurs again I am confident that I could run through and check the procedure myself to either eliminate the step or fix the issue. Thanks again D****n for excellent CS.

Kind regards, John

1 REPLY 1
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Weekend slow internet problem fixed quickly

Hi @John7591,

We are really glad to hear that and we really do appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback about our colleague.

I will be making sure to pass this feedback on to him and his manager.

Have a lovely afternoon and please don't hesitate to get back in touch for any future queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team