cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web mail

morgan2476
Grafter

Web mail

I am really pleased with plusnet I think the service is brilliant and reliable and I would have no intention of moving elsewhere.  However, the only negative thing is the webmail service.
Donald
7 REPLIES 7
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Web mail

Negative in any particular respect?
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re:Web mail

Hi Donald,
As said above, what are your issues with it? We'd be happy to look into anything we can to improve the service.
reserved
Grafter

Having recently moved over from Greenbee, in my opinion that webmail is far superior & user friendly that the PN one.
eg. in composing a new message it gives HMTL as standard.
It's difficult to explain but the Greenbee one just appears far more professional!
morgan2476
Grafter

The webmail works fine but some files will not open.  Something like yahoo and google would be nice.  Anyway that is just a minor gripe, and as I said Plusnet do an excellent service, far superior to service that some of my relatives and friends receive.
Thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re:Web mail

Hi Donald,
Which files in particular? I'd be happy to log in and have a play about if you like, if something's not opening then we need to get a problem raised and looked at.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Something like yahoo & google would be a pain in the neck. It's far too graphic intensive. Squirrel mail may not be that elegant but it quick and efficient if you have to log-in via dial-up when away from base - which a lot of users do.
If you go on the Options tab, you can set up HTML as default and a few other things as well!
reserved
Grafter

I've got "Show HTML Version by Default:" ticked in my options but it doesn't appear in my "compose" message!