cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting a call back - still

N01rs
Hooked

Waiting a call back - still

I had so many issues with Plusnet cancelling my fiber installation twice, not informing me, forcing me to make numerous calls - all 15 mins to 1h waiting. A senior/manager (see notes on account for name)saved my custom by helping and promising a call back each day until fiber installed. 

This has not happened, nor did the promised fiber install and I fear having to call in and queue again. Can someone help?

13 REPLIES 13
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Waiting a call back - still

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Plusnet are poor at dealing with problems, usually.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

N01rs
Hooked

Honestly they appear poor at customer service. It makes it so much worse that they keep telling you "But we win awards for our customer service."

Im even loosing my ability to be angry at them, now just turning to apathy. Woop for Plusnet.

N01rs
Hooked

****Tumbleweed....****

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@N01rs wrote:

A senior/manager (see notes on account for name)saved my custom by helping and promising a call back each day until fiber installed. 

This has not happened, nor did the promised fiber install and I fear having to call in and queue again. Can someone help?

Sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced.

I do apologise that the manager hasn't given you a call, it looks like they're off today. I also can't see any notes confirming this daily call back you have mentioned. I can however see this issue had been escalation to another work flow where we'd have the ability to check the order daily (Other than Sundays as the provisioning team aren't in on Sundays). It looks like we did provide updates on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

However in regards to "nor did the promised fiber install" your fibre activation did happen today. It looks like we also confirmed this via the ticket on your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
N01rs
Hooked

Still waiting the call back Sad

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Why do you need a call back? You have been advised that your broadband has been activated so why not just use it.Smiley

N01rs
Hooked

I am at work, unable to confirm.

I have had two fiber installations cancelled, with little attempt at communication from plus net.

I had an escalation due to the above and staff being rude.

I was promised Plusnet would communicate with me daily, until after fiber installed and working.

Plusnet manager agreed to call each day, including until after I verified the broadband. 

This has now been three days since any attempt at communication.

I wish to discuss the service provided and look at moving provider if no response.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@N01rs wrote:

I was promised Plusnet would communicate with me daily, until after fiber installed and working.

@HarryB wrote:

we did provide updates on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

We provided daily (With the exception of Sunday as the department providing updates aren't here on Sundays)

I can also see you've been responding to the ticket.

We advised the order was due to complete today.

You asked if the manager would be calling you.

We then advised "Unfortunately there is no reference to this on your account. We will, however, continue to monitor your order and will be back in touch once it has completed."

We advised you it was her day off today.

I've also confirmed that your fibre is complete.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
N01rs
Hooked

Hi HarryB,

As per the conversation we are also having in the "Support Team Emails"

@HarryB wrote:

@N01rs wrote:

@HarryB wrote:

we did provide updates on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

We provided daily (With the exception of Sunday as the department providing updates aren't here on Sundays)

As stated (which apparently you are failing to grasp) I was expecting (and agreed)a call each day as I do not find your updates accurate, or at best they tend to lack information. The idea of such was to avoid another glorious few hours waiting to speak to your team to rectify issues. Alas this was how my Saturday morning was spent. 

I can also see you've been responding to the ticket.

Yes I have been responding, as did yourself, albeit belatedly.

We advised the order was due to complete today.

I have had quite a few dates (3 I believe)given to me that the order was due to complete, yet these never materialised, why should I suddenly believe you the forth time round?

We then advised "Unfortunately there is no reference to this on your account. We will, however, continue to monitor your order and will be back in touch once it has completed."

"No reference to this on the account" I can only read this one of two ways, either:
1) PlusNet does not believe that Nicole and I agreed she would contact me each day, or pass the ownership onto another member of staff. Effectively implying I am lying or making it up.
2) PlusNet believes me that this is this agreement, but felt unwilling to honour it to help.

We advised you it was her day off today.

I would hope you have more then one manager?

I've also confirmed that your fibre is complete.

Current speeds of 11Mbs/0.3Mbs - Yup that sounds complete to me!!!

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

whilst there have been failings on plusnets side, you appear to be unreasonable in some of your demands.
N01rs
Hooked

Care to elaborate?

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

no need to.
just my opinion, and your posts are all the elaboration that is required.
N01rs
Hooked

So can you at least advise me of one of these demands you accuse me of making?