cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 6 weeks and still not connected

myp3asa

Waiting 6 weeks and still not connected

Is this the norm to transfer to Plusnet?
I was with them for years with no issues at all and thought I would come back but the process to come back is a bit of a nightmare.
Could someone have a look at it please as I'm not best pleased paying £167 up front for my line rental 6 weeks ago and have nothing to show for it!!
Username is:  bluesquare
Sorry just to add to this, I asked your agent on twitter to look into it 2 days ago and although he said he would I've heard nothing.
I've also just sat on the phone for 30 minutes and had to give up when your announcement said it was an expected 15 minutes wait.
No wonder customers get frustrated.
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Waiting 6 weeks and still not connected

Hi,
A warm welcome to the forums.
Is this a migration at the same premises or a new provide somewhere else?  If the latter, is it a new build?
New provides, especially in new builds can be woefully slow, as BT Openreach are simply not geared up for the demand.  This is causing melt-down for many ISPs to say nothing of BTOR's own escalation department.
I'm sure that CRT will be along soon with 'chapter and verse' for you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just spoken to the person working on Twitter and they've advised that they did respond, so I'm not sure why you didn't receive it. You should have more information about the orders later today.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
myp3asa

Quote from: Chris
I've just spoken to the person working on Twitter and they've advised that they did respond, so I'm not sure why you didn't receive it. You should have more information about the orders later today.

They responded saying they were looking into 2 days ago. Sorry but that is hardly a response plus I stated that on my original statement above.
myp3asa

Quote from: Townman
Hi,
A warm welcome to the forums.
Is this a migration at the same premises or a new provide somewhere else?  If the latter, is it a new build?
New provides, especially in new builds can be woefully slow, as BT Openreach are simply not geared up for the demand.  This is causing melt-down for many ISPs to say nothing of BTOR's own escalation department.
I'm sure that CRT will be along soon with 'chapter and verse' for you.

Thanks.  Simple migration from BT to Plusnet at the same premises. I can't believe how painful its been.