cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time on hold..

Carpediem1962

Wait time on hold..

Beyond fed up today when I tried to call Plusnet to arrange for cancellation of my account. On hold for over 32 minutes once I had pressed the 'I'm thinking of leaving you' option. In the meantime, just to test the system (god forbid they should keep you on hold so long you lose the will to live and give up holding..) I dialled on a separate phone and picked the 'I want to upgrade my account ' option , which was answered within 4.5 minutes. When the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option person answered and I explained that I wanted to leave Plusnet, he actually told me that I had 'not listened to the options properly' and that I was in the wrong department and should have pressed 'I'm moving house'. I am moving house but want to leave Plusnet as I don't want to move the account to my new address. Mainly because of the crap customer service. Which option would you have picked.? It wont take long to transfer you, he lied...20 minutes later, i got put through. Get your act together Plusnet. It took me a total of 55 minutes to call an end to our relationship. My divorce took less time to organise. No wonder the wait time for 'I'm thinking of leaving you' was so long...the voice of the people at work, eh?  Sad
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Wait time on hold..

Hi there,
I'm really sorry about the long wait and the difficulties you've had there. We are taking your feedback onboard and I'll do all I can to push this back into the business.
Please let me know if there's anything else you need any help with.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
delph2011

Same here i'm heading to the 60 mins on hold over 2 days and counting  Undecided
kwn

I have just transferred to Plusnet from BE Unlimited  to avoid having to deal with Sky once their takeover is completed. Extremely disappointed with the few calls I've made to Plusnet so far - long waiting times of 8 minutes and more. I called yesterday, over 12 minutes to answer, asked to hold, held for a further 2 minutes - then was cut off. No one called me back. Not promising to say the least. Hopefully I will have no need to call support in future.
FedupwithPlusNe

Took me over half an hour to get through to get a MAC Code to leave PlusNet.  All the time the Customer Service Stats were showing 'longest call waiting' one or two minutes.  When I finally got thru I asked about this apparent dishonesty and was told, 'No those stats show that Customer Service is  taking a minute or two to answer, it's just this team who issue MAC Codes who take much longer'.  Really annoys me that PlusNet are allowed to use the word 'honest' in their advertising.  In my experience they are rather less honest than competitors.  And a previous case... stayed in three times for an engineer.  Got billed for the upgrade, not once but twice.  No engineer turned up.  Three broken promises and one dishonest charge.  PlusNet may be many things but honest, I think not.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to hear about the issues others have had here too.

@FedupwithPlusNet
Let me know if you need any further help with that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team