cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY ?

thisoldman
Grafter

WHY ?

why do we seldom see plusnet senior managemt in here making official announcements?
why do dc staff like bob chris and adam have to apologise for some agents or cust service mistake?
why doesnt the person responsible for the mistake come in here and apologise.
why are people posting their complaints on other web site forums rtaher than in here.This causes bob and jelv to devote time to other forums rather than to the forum complaints in here.
5 REPLIES 5
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: WHY ?

the last one seems to be that some people dont know about this Forum, or that they want to smear PN's name
the first, who is our CEO?,, Fletch turn up ocasionally
CSc's  are to busy?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: thisoldman
why do we seldom see plusnet senior managemt in here making official announcements?

The senior management do take an interest in the forums and important threads are regularly reported to them in order that action can be taken, however their job isn't to support customers via the forums - it's to manage the business. You will see posts from senior management here though on occasion.
why do dc staff like bob colin and adam have to apologise for some agents or cust service mistake?

That's our job, it's one of the things we're paid to do here in the same way as the guys on the phone are here to support customers and if necessary apologise for issues on behalf of the company. I'm not sure which Colin you mean but we don't have anyone called Colin on the Digital Care team?
why doesnt the person responsible for the mistake come in here and apologise.

Frequently there isn't actually a single person responsible, but if there is they're generally involved heavily in fixing what's happened. As per above, our job is to report and advise both the rest of the company and our customer base of these issues and explain what's going on - so we do that, and they fix what went wrong Smiley
why are people posting their complaints on other web site forums rtaher than in here.This causes bob and jelv to devote time to other forums rather than to the forum complaints in here.

People post their complaints in public for many reasons, but a frequent one (and the one usually responsible for multiple postings in other forums) is that they want their problem to have as much exposure as possible as that's more likely to result in action taken to fix it. We don't have any issue with people using other forums to talk to us, again - it's part of our job Smiley
I should also point out that jelv isn't a staff member - he's a customer, and he spends time here helping people because he wants to for which we're extremely grateful.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Probably want to try and rubbish plus net's name as they have jack all better to do, Personally If they cant raise their problem on the official Plus net forums then they know what they can do, Hats off to those though who go out their way and help others out about Plus net on other forums though, But I wont ever be doing It myself. I help here where I can and that's all that matters to me.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
thisoldman
Grafter

sorry matt i meant  :)chris      ........trying to type and eat porridge is bad for ones eyes
nadger
Rising Star

A great many people post on Thinkbroadband as it's so well known and has been around for a long time - it's nearly 9 years since I joined.
The digital care team, quite correctly imho, offer support there as it's probably the most influential and well informed third party forum.