cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Oh well, it was worth a try. As you say, WHEN it's working as it should, it can update very quickly. Also glad your connection is going a lot faster, presumably as a result of an upgrade to 21CN. Have fun sorting out your sig  Wink
petecov44
Grafter

My dad also has no usage for today - the only difference between yesterday (where it is showing) and today is he's had his phone transferred over)
is it somehow the phone component causing this? I recall some things in WP used to just cause conflict  and at the time we didn't know why.
I can't see of any other reason and I know he's had usage as I have been using it.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Pete,
As Matty pointed out earlier:
Quote from: MattyC
This is a problem that we are aware of. The reset is taking a little bit longer than usual.

I'd advise monitoring your dad's usage over the weekend and seeing if it starts processing...
Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Mines back as of last nite.......................Thanks !!
petecov44
Grafter

HI Linn,
Will do but it's unlimited so he's not really bothered. It's not showing anything from today but I will look if only to keep you informed
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: Linn
Hi Pete,
As Matty pointed out earlier:
Quote from: MattyC
This is a problem that we are aware of. The reset is taking a little bit longer than usual.

I'd advise monitoring your dad's usage over the weekend and seeing if it starts processing...

I am doing so however 3 days down so far with no usage.. i'll wait until he has fibre installed next week and see what happens then. His last order failed due to a phone order
petecov44
Grafter

It's now Monday and he has no usage showing still. All this has happened since a fibre order was placed. Just saying. I will wait and see if it starts to work when he's upgraded
Anotherone
Champion

Hmm, I'm wondering if the code that gathers and puts the usage into a customer's account, is unable to put it into the account, or to put it the other way, the account won't let it be put there when there is a pending order for broadband (of any description).
There might be an assumption somewhere that if there is a pending order, the customer doesn't currently have an active broadband service.
petecov44
Grafter

Possible I suppose. It is literally started last Thursday which is when the FTTC order was placed. It does show he is on Unlimited in his account.
petecov44
Grafter

Okay
My dad was on ptw-bng01 which is the gateway he was getting no usage on. I've done a restart and now he is on pcl-bng02 and I will see if there's any usage.
of course tomorrow it will get reset as he starts a new contract on Fibre, well it did for me anyway
petecov44
Grafter

Nothing as of yet. I'll see about in the morning before fibre goes in.
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

My stats disappeared for a couple of days after Plusnet's recent disaster.
A router disconnect+reconnect brought them back.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

petecov44
Grafter

Yes a gateway change has worked for us too there is some usage showing for last night
But at least you know the affected gateways now
Anotherone
Champion

Pete, you seem to be suggesting that this is only affecting certain gateways? Do you have something that shows that? I can't see anything in this thread.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad to see this is working now Pete
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet