cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very positive feedback...

TonyJ

Very positive feedback...

Hi,
This post is feedback from an earlier post on the 20th November 2013 http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,120367.0.html titled 'Newly regsistered but getting cold feet already...'. On the appointed date John, a pleasant engineer from Openreach called on time to inform me that he was at the cabinet and would arrive to work at the house later. He arrived, again on time, and proceeded to provide an external extension, replacing some old wiring to boot, with no fuss and no mess. The only hitch was after the work was completed - it was taking time for the fact that the work had been completed to filter back to Plusnet. I called Plusnet support and was told that 15 mins. was the wait time. I stuck with it and just under the 15 minute mark had my call answered by a pleasant young lady. I didn't get her name because I nearly missed the call as I was scrabbling about under the computer desk at the time.  Smiley I informed her of the situation and with no fuss and a short wait of a couple of minutes, my account was activated. About half an hour later, I did a preliminary speed test and got 39Mb download speed. Later that evening it had stabilised at 72Mb. So - excellent service all round and I am blown away by the speed!
Top marks to John from Kenilworth, the Openreach engineer and to the young lady from Plusnet (sadly name unknown) who activated my account.
I hope this positive account balances out my earlier post in which I aired my worries.
Cheers,
Tony.
3 REPLIES 3
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Very positive feedback...

When you've read lots of tales of woe from other members you will naturally feel apprehensive but as is the nature of these kinds of forums, people generally come on when they have issues rather than to say how well it all went.
I'm one of the customers who has always been happy with their service from Plusnet.
Thanks for taking the time to cheer up the Staff this afternoon Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Plusnet can probably track down the young lady in question and forward your praises.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi TonyJ,
Really glad it all went so swimmingly, and thanks very much indeed for the positive feedback - especially at a time like this when we are busy it's much needed Smiley
If there's anything else we can do please drop us a line in here and we'll be happy to help.