cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor customer service

TheWarlock

Very poor customer service

Hi,
How do I complain about an agent please? Just had a terrible experience with an agent.
Had to contact PlusNet as they have added £50 for an engineer visit that they had agreed to waive earlier in the month and only given two options, either contact my bank to stop the DD (which means more of my time to fix PlusNet's error) or wait for the bill to be paid and then wait for my refund, considering they added back on the unauthorised £50 how can I trust them now?
Very poor customer service...
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Very poor customer service

Hi TheWarlock,
Sorry to hear about this, was there an issue with the agent or the advice offered? In all honesty if it's an issue with the latter there is the apprpriate advice, however I can understand it may not have been what you wanted to hear.
However I will take a look at a transcript of the chat in question to see if there is anything related to the agent's conduct that needs feeding back.
I will also look into why you were charged bearing in mind we'd previously agreed to waive the fee.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team