cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very impressed with customer services.

TheMissus

Very impressed with customer services.

Hi Everyone
I/we have just signed up to PlusNet, just waiting for the switch-over to occur.

Let me tell you a short story of how this all started ( I wont bore you too much...)
Over the bank holiday weekend my partner and I had decided enough was enough with our current ISP, so I done a little research and found 2 possible Braodband suppliers which sounded ideal for us (huge XBox Live fanatics...fed up with downtime and terrible lag) So I phoned one of the suppliers (name withheld) and the service I received was dreadful....you could tell that the guy just did not want to be at work! So just by that I decided that rules them out.
Then on to my next call, PlusNet, kind of expected the same thing but boy was I wrong. Ended up speaking to one of your workers call Carl (think that was his name) we must have been on the phone for 40mins.....extremely helpful, informative the lot! Pointed me in the right direction with web sites etc, which have been very insightful. So a big thanks goes out to him!
We signed up a few nights ago now, and if there's any commission involved for your employees, this should be going to Carl......said he helps with the Gaming section on here.
Just looking forward now to be rid of current ISP and settling in with you guys! You may see me popping up in the Gaming section every now and then. Or you may even bump into me playing COD:WaW.

Till next time......The-Missus
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Very impressed with customer services.

Welcome to the forums, hope it all goes well and to see you around the forums  Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
scootie
Grafter

Or you may even bump into me playing COD:WaW.

iam sure carl will help you out and bump your ratio up abit Grin
just lie down to kill carl he forgets to look where he's walking
gamertag is in my sig. send me an invite if you want.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: TheMissus
We signed up a few nights ago now, and if there's any commission involved for your employees, this should be going to Carl......said he helps with the Gaming section on here.

That'll be Mr Lockley methinks, have a look here for some of his gaming blog articles.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵